Monday, January 12, 2009

Humans Invited to Subscribe to Paranormal Town's Newsletter for the First Time Ever!

Once again I am saved from blogging by a wonderful author! Or is that you are saved from reading my blog by a wonderful author? Michele Bardsley has just announced that The Broken Heart Banner is available to humans. Here is the text of this stunning announcement:

"Humans Invited to Subscribe to Paranormal Town's Newsletter For the First Time Ever.

The Broken Heart Banner, is available to you (and, you know, all the other humans). Get an inside peek at the goings-on in Oklahoma's only paranormal community. With every issue, you'll get interviews with your favorite authors, Old Sass Cafe recipes, and regular columns, including It's Real! with Theodora Monroe, Ask Z with cranky fairy Zerina, and all the undead dish from the Gossip Ghouls. Subscribers will also receive an exclusive Broken Heart short story in every issue!

This is a print newsletter mailed out to paid subscribers every other month. It's not currently available in e-format.

To get more details about The Banner and see a sneak peak of the first issue, go to:http://blog.michelebardsley.net/?page_id=194"

For those of you who are not familiar with the denizens of Broken Heart, Oklahoma, I highly recommended this series. The books are laugh out loud funny and sizzling. In reading order, the books are:

I'm the Vampire, That's Why (September 5, 2006)


Don't Talk Back to Your Vampire (July 3, 2007)

Because Your Vampire Said So (May 6, 2008)


Wait till Your Vampire Gets Home (November 4, 2008)


and the yet to be released

Over My Dead Body (May 5, 2009)


Even paranormal parents have issues! To read more about the Broken Heart Banner just follow the link in the announcement above, and if you subscribe by January 31, 2009, you'll be entered into a special contest to win Broken Heart goodness!

2 comments:

  1. I am so obsessive I orered the first week she put it up..
    Thanks Q, for visiting my blog.
    I am sooo new at this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered it as well!!

    And thank you for visiting my blog. I missed this week due to being under the weather. Maybe I'll do a couple next week....

    ReplyDelete