Friday, July 23, 2010

Photo Friday - July 23, 2010

he gardens are looking grand these days. It helps that we got some rain. I love my gardens not only because of the flowers but also because of the life they support. There are a couple of beekeepers not far away. I like to think that their bees are visiting. But they are not the only garden visitors.


2 Bees Disagree


Bees and More Bees


Incoming


Pollen Covered Bee


Cabbage Butterly


American Goldfinch


American Goldfinch Snacking on Coneflower


Monarda and Ruby Throated Hummingbird (female)


Phlox and Clearwing Hummingbird Moth

Ditto


Eastern Black Swallotail


Eastern Tiger Swallotail

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome photo of the hummingbird! I don't have a garden so I love your Friday pictures.

    ReplyDelete