Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wednesday Comics on Thursday - January 20, 2011

This week was a slow comic week for me. I picked up a lot of Iron Man and Transformers for my son and just a few comics for me. Here are my favorites.

Aspen Comics

Lady Mechanika, # 1, 2nd Printing

You can read what I had to say about Lady Mechanika, #1 here.



Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?: Dust to Dust, #8

The can’t-miss last issue of the celebrated prequel to the Eisner-nominated series DO ANDROIDS DREAM OF ELECTRIC SHEEP?! Can Charlie Victor and Malcolm Reed put an end to the renegade androids? Find out as Chris Roberson (I, ZOMBIE) closes another chapter of Philip K. Dick’s classic sci-fi world that inspired BLADE RUNNER! BOOM! Studios

IDW Publishing

George R.R. Martin's Doorways, #3

Cover A

Cover B
Tom and Cat have escaped Thane and the Darklords, but escaped to where?! The reality of being in an alternate reality settles in for Tom, as does the fact that he may never return home. As Tom and Cat try to make sense of this familiar yet foreign new world, they discover new friends, new versions of people they have already met, and new dangers. Not to mention the pursuing Darklords are close behind and are furious that their prey has eluded them thus far.  IDW Publishing

2 comments:

  1. You and your Lady Mechanika... Isn't that the same issue you've already bought half-a-dozen covers of? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @rissatoo Why yes it is, but I didn't have this cover until yesterday! :P

    ReplyDelete