Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Off to Book Expo America - May 24, 2011

By the time you read this I'll be on my way to Book Expo America in New York City.

Today I hope to go to a number of signings and chat with some old friends. It's even possible that I'll meet some new friends.

Here are some of the signings on my list for today: Ellen Datlow, Jeremy Wagner, Melissa de la Cruz, Deborah Cooke, Andrew Shaffer, Amanda Stevens, Daniel Wilson, Leanna Renee Hieber, Jeri Smith-Ready and Richelle Mead. There are a few more signings on my list, but I am trying to be realistic.  In addition to signings I have a few meetings to attend. It makes for a busy day.

As I mentioned yesterday, I'll try to tweet a bit and let you know what is happening. I may even tweet some author photos. I'll also try to post about today at BEA tonight.


0 comments:

Post a Comment