Sunday, June 10, 2012

Winners x 7 - June 10, 2012

And the winners are...

All Spell Breaks Loose (Raine Benares 6) by Lisa Shearin - print book for US and eBook for international - Ended May 28, 2012 - Read the Guest Blog here.


Question:  What missing item would you have Raine Benares find for you?

abookandashortlatte who said...

A first edition of Jane Eyre.




Shakespeare Undead (Shakespeare Undead 1) by Lori Handeland - Ended May 30, 2012 - Read the interview here.


Question:  Favorite Shakespearean play that you've read or seen?

Victoria who said...

Macbeth. I love all of Shakespeare but Macbeth stuck with me.




ARC of Strangeness and Charm (The Courts of the Feyre 3) by Mike Shevdon - Ended June 2, 2012 - Read the Interview here.

SHOWN FOR ILLUSTRATION - THE ARC MAY BE DIFFERENT

Question: What do you think of the new covers?

Sinnaye who said...

I prefer the new cover too, they're quite something! These books look really good, so I followed the advice and bought them right away ;)

Still, a signed copy wouldn't be a misfit on my shelves either.

Thank you for the interview and giveaway!




Warrior Enchanted (The Sons of the Zodiac 4) by Addison Fox - Ended June 3, 2012 - Read the Interview here.


Question: What are your favorite sub-genres of Romance (Paranormal, SciFi, Contemporary, etc)?

Barb P who said...

Hi Addison! My favorite sub-genre is definitely paranormal. I do like to read a little suspense here and there, depending on who is writing it. Thanks so much for the fantastic giveaway!




A signed copy of Phoenix Rising (Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences 1) by Pip Ballantine and Tee Morris - Ended June 6, 2012 - Read the interview here.


Question:  Who is/are your favorite secret agent(s)? or What is one of your favorite Steampunk novels, stories, etc.?

Di who said...

I've been curious to read a Steampunk story since I've enjoyed movies in the genre (League of Mysterious Gentleman & the new Sherlock Holmes series); and a do enjoy spies (James Bond (love the gadgets(, Jason Bourne)




Spellcrossed (Crossroads Theatre 2) by Barbara Ashford - Ended June 7, 2012 - Read the interview here.


Question:  Which cover do you like better - Spellcast's or Spellcrossed's?

Maria who said...

Enter me!

I don't know which cover I like. They don't go together although the color tries to bring them closer. Standing my themselves, the first book almost looks like a mystery or cozy, while the second has that paranormal feel. Hard to pick because they are so different. I guess...maybe the first cover, but I don't think it's all that accurate a depiction of the paranormal!!!




Seeker of Shadows (Moonlight 6) by Nancy Gideon - Ends June 9, 2012 - Enter HERE. US ONLY


Question:  Who is/are your favorite shapeshifter(s)?

BookAttict who said...

My first thought was Curran too! I also love Brand Geirson from Coral Moore's Broods of Fenrir and Johnny from the Persephone Alcmedi series by Linda Robertson!

I've read the first 4 books of the By Moonlight series and really enjoyed them! I'm looking forward to reading Seeker of Shadows!

Thanks for another amazing giveaway!




The winners have been notified and have until 11:59PM US Eastern Time on Sunday, June 17, 2012 to respond or The Qwillery will very randomly choose a new winner or winners.

Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you :D Really love signed books, so now I can treasure this one forever and read my unsigned copy till it falls apart :P

    Congrats to the other winners as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations to all of the winners. :)

    ReplyDelete