So after staying up most of the night watching news, I get tagged by the most wonderful Rottie_mom this morning! Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six random things about Qwill:
1. I have webbed toes! And no, I don't swim better because of them. :)
2. I have a degree in Slavic Studies. My thesis was titled "Sociolinguistic Problems of National Groups in the Soviet Union during the Stalin Era, 1922-1953." (did you manage to stay awake while reading that title?)
3. I co-edited a book on International Telecommunications Law back in the days when I practiced law. It was a lot of fun. No, really!
4. I received the Hammer Award from Vice-President Gore for helping to streamline part of the Federal government. This was a long time ago!
5. I've been a Green Bay Packers fan for over 40 years even though I live in New England.
6. I managed an Italian resturant in Washington, D.C.
So there are 6 random facts about me. So time to tag House of Redheads, Zombie Chow, Michele Bardsley, Dakota Cassidy, and Jaye Wells. All of these folks are awesome. However, the authors in this list are all very busy so may not have the time to play, but please check out their blogs and books:
Michele Bardsley is the author of the fantastic Broken Heart Oklahoma Vampire Series among many other books.
Dakota Cassidy is the author of wonderful Accidental Series as well as lots of other books.
Jaye Wells' Red-Headed Stepchild will be released in March 2009.
Zombie Chow is the blog of Mark Henry who has penned the unforgettable Happy Hour of the Damned. Road Trip of the Living Dead will be released in February 2009.