Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Tag-about is Fair Play - 6-Things Revolution!

Mark Henry was tagged by me earlier today with the standard 6-things meme. The ever inventive Mr. Henry has turned this on end and created the 6-Things Revolution.

The new rules (which may be changed to suit your whim):


1. If you're reading this meme, consider yourself tagged.
2. Post these directions, or directions of your own making on your blog.
3. Post 6 pictures of what's going on in your life right now. They don't have to be interesting, so don't worry.
4. Give each a title.
5. Bask in your artiness.


Butterflies Are Not Always Free



Scary Laundry



Candy Bag and Axe



Parenting Books



Dinner or TG for Take Out



Only A Few Games



Now it's up to you!

5 comments:

  1. I forgot to add the piece about letting me know if you did it. Still, if you go through my livejournal f-list some people took me up on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool. I will check out the other folks who played! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I've been really exhausted so having something fun and silly to do was really great!

    ReplyDelete