Saturday, February 06, 2010

We like them all so... a poll to pick the winners - Come Hell or High Water by Michele Bardsley

Michele Bardsley and I like all of the pictures submitted in the contest, and we can't decide. So we're going to have a poll to decide who wins. That's right YOU get to decide! All of the entries are below. Vote by number for your favorite. The top two vote getters will receive signed copies of Michele's Come Hell or High Water. The voting is open until 11:59 P.M. Eastern Time on Saturday, February 13, 2010. Here are the wonderful entries:


One



Two



Three



Four



Five



Six


Vote in the poll at the top right. And now you know why we can't decide! Thanks for helping us.

7 comments:

  1. I liked them all too but #4 looks like my dog so I had to pick it! LOL

    Becky1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why it's so hard to choose.
    I think I'll have to go with #1.
    Mainly because it looks like somewhere I'd like to be right now,away from the drab,cold,damp day that we've got at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 5 looks like it took the most creativity. Anybody can photo shop something these days but a lil old fashioned creativity goes far in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about #5. It looks like the most creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hard to decide between #3,5 and 6. I'm not a fan of photoshopped pictures. Although they were good jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It bothers me to see that some people do not consider designs that are "photoshoped" as creative. Many successful artists use photoshop and complex pieces of art can take hours of work.

    ReplyDelete