Friday, August 06, 2010

Photo Friday - August 6, 2010 - Now With Golf

I thought you all might like to see where I spend my Friday afternoons. I play in a golf league on Fridays. The course is beautiful. These photos don't do it justice primarily because I took them with my cell phone in between golf shots. Golf can be glorious when you are playing well. I find that even on an off day, I manage to do something wonderful. It's what keeps me coming back. That and the never ending quest to play better over time. I don't mean "play like a pro." I simply want to play the best that I can play.








2 comments:

  1. forget chasing a little ball around I'd just like to come hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva - It's really gorgeous. The course is on top of a small mountain or a large rolling hill. It's something you must take into account when putting. :) There's always a nice breeze. Today however it was so windy it was affecting putts!

    ReplyDelete