Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lunar Ecilpse - December 21, 2010

Despite the weatherman's prediction that the clouds would clear, they did not. I did manage to get a few hazy pictures before it became impossible to see the moon. I ended up watching totality via a video feed on my laptop. It's not as if I've never seen a lunar eclipse though. When I lived in the Caribbean I filmed an entire total lunar eclipse. It was beautiful. The weather was also much warmer than 20s with wind. I think my hands are still thawing out.




The next total lunar eclipse that I will be able to see will be in April 2014. At least it will be warmer and I hope not cloudy.

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping you would have a few pictures. :) I was to lazy and stayed in bed. If it wasn't a work night I would have loved to have been up to see and take some pictures. :) The pictures are amazing.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete