Monday, August 08, 2011

2012 Debut Challenge Update - Adam Christopher and Empire State - August 8, 2011

Welcome to the very first 2012 Debut Author Challenge Update.

I couldn't be more pleased to announce that Adam Christopher is taking part in the Challenge. His debut novel, Empire State, has a wonderful cover that I absolutely love. I want a poster of it so I can hang it in my office. I really like it!

This is the US cover and is by William Staehle. There will be a different cover for the UK, yet to be revealed.

It was the last great science hero fight, but the energy blast ripped a hole in reality, and birthed the Empire State - a young, twisted parallel prohibition-era New York.

When the rift starts to close, both worlds are threatened, and both must fight for the right to exist.

File Under: Science Fiction [ Pocket Universe | Heroes or Villains | Speak Easy | Loyalties Divided ]

Empire State is available for preorder at Amazon and Barnes & Noble and probably lots of other places! It will be available in early 2012 from Angry Robot Books.

0 comments:

Post a Comment