Sunday, May 20, 2012

Winners x 5 - May 20, 2012

And the winners are....


Winner's choice of 1 of the 4 Rogue Agent novels by K.E. Mills - Ended May 17, 2012 - Read the Interview here.


Question:  Who is/are your favorite wizard(s), witch(es) OR socerer(s)? You can list one or many!

pamerd who said...

Hi

Harry Dresden (Jim Butcher), Alex Craft (Kalayna Price), Arcadia Bell (Jenn Bennett)and Persephone Alcmedi (Linda Robertson) are all fun witches to read. I have not read any K.E Mills witch stories but I am adding them to my TBR list - they look great.

Thanks for the chance
Pam




eBook of Divinely Ruined (Divine Temptations Trilogy 1) by Diane Alberts - Ended May 18, 2012 - Read the Interview here.


Question:  What's your favorite type of paranormal creature, and why?

Barbara who said...

GREAT interview...LOVE the cover! My fave PN creature is a shifter. I LOVE their sexy bad boy alpha characteristics, their animal magnetism and easy charm...and who could resist the sense of excitement and danger they just seem to naturally generate. YUM!




Demon's Bride (Hellraisers 2) by Zoƫ Archer - Ended May 18, 2012 - Read the Guest Blog Here. US/Canada Only.


Question:  What modern wedding customs do you find strange, or relics of the past?

Leah Weller who said...

I love the blue dress in the picture above but cannot imagine having to wear the cage underneath to make it poof like that. I cannot put a finger on any one thing I think would be a relic of the past outside of the bride having to wear white. I was happy when my daughter chose a darker cream color to get married in. She is getting married the 26th. My ex thought it crazy she wasn't wearing white and when I asked him what was going to happen when she didn't wear white, he couldn't answer. It doesn't matter were she to walk down the isle in black, the love they share is what will make this marriage work. Not the color she chose for one day.




Serenity/Star Wars FCBD comic signed by Dan Dos Santos - Ended May 19, 2012 - Read the post here.


Question:  Favorite comics? or Favorite Science Fiction TV show or movie or novel?

Rebe who said...

I am soooooo jealous that you got to meet Dan Dos Santos! I love his Mercy Thompson and White Trash Zombie covers. They're too cool!

As for Sci-Fi stuff, I'm a long time closet trekkie. I love Sci-Fi romances - Zoe Archer has a great series that just came out recently. I also like Gini Koch's Kitty Kat series.




Indigo Springs (Blue Magic 1) by A.M. Dellamonica - Ended May 19, 2012 - Read the Guest Blog here.


Question:  What kind of magic would you like to have?

Paul Weimer who said...

What kind of magic would you like to have?

Oh that's easy, although it's cribbing a bit from Zelazny, but it ties into a mutual interest Alyx and I have--photography.

I would love to have the magical ability to transport myself through a photo that I have made. Somewhat more limited than teleporting, since I would have to have been there before with a camera. I think Magic *should* have limits.

So, yeah




The winners have been notified and have until 11:59PM US Eastern Time on May 27, 2012 to respond or The Qwillery will very randomly choose a new winner or winners.

Thank you to all!

3 comments: