Sunday, September 02, 2018

Melanie's Week in Review - September 2, 2018



Hello everyone. I have some news.

Over the last couple of years I have found it challenging at times to read enough to write a 'week in review', especially recently. I can't tell if my reading has slowed down or I am not finding enough books I really want to read. I have been writing this post series for several years and Qwill and I thought it was time for a change. Sooooooo........instead of a Melanie's Week in Review there is going to be a Melanie's Month in Review. I am going to aim to write a post at the end of the month that reviews the books I have read over that month and write more full reviews in the weeks in between. The first MMiR will be at the end of September so keep your eye out for it.  Until then - Happy Reading!

Melanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment